Sunday, November 27, 2016

Thoughts on Thoughts...

Hello folks,

Here's the thing. I like this blog. It's a great outlet for my randomness. However, I don't want to just write about whatever comes into my head, because I feel like it doesn't always make sense/appeal to you guys. So I'm here to ask for a favor. In the comments (of this blog or whatever form of social media you find the link on) let me know what you want me to write about.

Note: Just because you comment a topic doesn't guarantee that I will write about it. You could ask me to write about your great-aunt Bertha's possum pastries. I can't write about that because A.) I don't know your great-aunt Bertha and B.) Who the crap would make possum pastries in the first place?? So comment wisely. It can be goofy subjects, serious subjects, whatever. Just please comment.

I guess that's all I really have. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and survived Black Friday. Remember to comment. Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment