Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Thoughts on My Breakup...

Ah, hello! I see you survived Christmas. Wonderful! I have an announcement. I'm going through a breakup. Not the breakup you're thinking of. I'm still single. My relationship status hasn't changed in the last...well, it's never changed.

This breakup involves this blog. Well, this website. Blogger has been great! It's been the perfect platform for a new blog. The past two months have been great. But it's time to move on. Onward and upward! Thoughts on Things will be moving to WordPress. I'm excited for this change. There will be a new layout, something more modern. It's gonna be great, I promise. Starting tomorrow, you can find Thoughts on Things at slightthought.wordpress.com.

NOTE! This page will still exist as the Thoughts on Things Archive! You'll be able to find a link to the archive on the 'About' page of the new site. Thank you to whoever bothers to read this. You guys are great. Even if no one is reading this, it feels great to write about my big balls of thought and stick them somewhere. Now for the hard part. The breakup text.

Blogger, you've been great. You're super easy to use and I thank you for that. But I need new options. It's time to call it quits. With you, anyway. Sorry.

End of thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment